E Komo Mai ~ Welcome
Aloha and welcome to Windward City Shopping Center! Originally built in 1959 this neighborhood center sits on over 15 acres centrally located on the Windward side of Oahu. Windward City Shopping Center has convenient access to Kaneohe Bay Drive, Kamehameha Hwy, Likelike Hwy, Pali Hwy and the H-3 freeway.
Windward City Shopping Center features a variety of great stores, unique specialty shops, services and restaurants including many of the island favorites.
Windward City Shopping Center features the following services and amenities:
- ATM Machines are located throughout the Center at First Hawaiian Bank – Branch, American Savings Bank – Branch and within Foodland, Bank of Hawaii ATM’s located in Long’s Drug’s Store and McDonald’s
- Notary Public First Hawaiian Bank and American Savings Bank
- Phone Cards are located in Long’s Drug’s Store and Foodland
- Postal Drop Box located fronting First Hawaiian Bank
- Satellite City Hall located near Baskin Robbins
- Goodwill drop site for donations
- Spectrum…America’s fastest-growing TV, Internet and Voice provider.